Patient Facing Apps
Connect with your patients like never before with a mobile App dedicated to your GP Surgery, Cluster, PCN or CCG.
Why do GP Surgeries,
CCG’s and Clusters
need an App?
- 94% of UK adults own a smartphone
- Smartphone users spend 90% of their time on mobile apps, rather than a browser
- Apps are far easier to access and use for those who are not so tech-savvy. and continue to work when offline.
- Mobile app usage is rising while mobile webpage & desktop internet usage continues to fall
- 93% of app users who receive a push notification through an app access the notification to get more information
Browse the app's features
- Allow patients to easily register for online services (MHOL, Vision, EMIS, TPP) through the App with ID upload and video verification
- Allow patients to book appointment and order repeat medication online
- Direct patients to your online triage system
- Link to an NHS Symptom Checker
- Send patient consent forms and code consent to your clinical system (EMIS, Vision & System One)
- Send notifications to your practice population through push notifications
- Provide practice information
- NHS Health Resources & Localised Services with self-referral
- What’s on locally
- Link with your networked practices and communicate your work and project to patients through our dedicated Cluster / PCN / CCG page
- Social Prescribing, Care Navigation & Patient Signposting
- Tiered log in for Practice Managers, Cluster / PCN leads and Care Navigators / Local Area Coordinators
- Send notifications to your cluster / PCN population through push notifications